Blow My Cover

 Hello everyone! Welcome to my blog! It's my pleasure to introduce myself. My name is Allikha Audrya Adzhani. Well, i was born to humble and grew up in Bandung on May, 21st 2005. I was graduated from 5 Junior High School and now being an average student of class XI Science 8 in 3 Senior High School.

About my family, we are five members in my family. My father is a doctor and my mother is a notary public. I have one little sister and one little brother, my sister is 9 years old and my brother is 7 years old. 

My hobbies is watching movie, listening to music, annoy my brother and sister, and i also like to take care of my hamster. Yea, my beloved pet. I have two cutie hamster named Mocha and Mochi, I like spending time playing with them.

My future goals is become an obgyn, a doctor who specializes in women's health. I can say that I am a responsible and a hard working student. Moreover, being a sociable persobm I have many friends since I like to communicate with people and get to know new interesting individual, that's why i think I'm ready to enter medical school.

Bad experiences that ever happenned in my life is exactly what made me the way I am now; grateful, full of love, with desire to study well because it will help me become a successful person in future and have a high quality of life. 

So that was about me, thankyou and once again, welcome!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News Item

MY GOALS MY AMBITION